Monday, October 3, 2011

Las Vegas Here We Go!

We are counting the days! And less than 4 to go! We are so excited!

We're going for the famous Las Vegas Super Show, which is on Sunday. I'm looking forward to seeing all the awesome cars and spending time with GoodTimers! And not to mention the partying! It's going to be my first time there, so we'll see how I like it. 

Now, I'm trying to figure out what the heck to wear...Dress? Skirt? Leggings? I don't know. But I am gonna get my nails done! Yay! (Gotta get an appt though hehe)

I'm going to miss the kiddos but I know they will be in good hands. Good thing they'll be asleep when we leave.

I don't think we'll be able to sleep because we're leaving on Friday at 4am! And EVERY TIME we make a trip, we have such a hard time sleeping because we just wanna go. Lol! It'll be a nice trip- we're carpooling with a couple friends who are being so nice that they are sharing their timeshare with us.

Most of all, I am so grateful that we are even able to go on a trip. Thank you, love! I'm sure it will be an unforgettable trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment