Sunday, March 4, 2012

Appreciation of Life

Once again in Bodega, watching the beautiful sunset. It's amazing how free we can feel by just watching the waves of the ocean and how calm it is. There's a lot I'm reminded of when I come here. The ocean is so serene and even with the people that do things that destroy it, it stays as it is and keeps moving. It doesn't let people ruin it. The ocean is so strong, it takes everything, positive and negative and takes it with it's strong waves and keeps moving. In our lives, we gotta keep strong and keep moving on no matter what life brings us. We learn from the bad and are encouraged by the good.

The ocean is so full of life and therefore makes me feel the same way. It helps me forget all problems, even if it's just for a little while. It helps me reflect on my life and realize the importance of life and forget things that don't matter. I am so grateful to have life and I'm grateful for the people that are in it. God is so good!

Wow! This view is amazing!!! And the smell is fantastic! The breeze feels so good!

I'm grateful for these peaceful moments when I can just stop and breathe! Sometimes we feel like life is going a thousand miles per hour and we can't catch up with it. If life were so easy and so simple, we would never appreciate moments like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment